Friday, February 10, 2017

2/5/2016 - ET Course Reflection & Personal Report Card

  1. Do you have all of your assignments turned in?  If no, what is your plan for completing them?
  2. Are you receiving "5's" on all daily blog posts.  If no, what are you missing? (Fix what is missing & let me know when you would like me to re-grade your post)
  3. Check your Current Event score.  Did you receive a 10/10.  If not, open up your Current Event & determine what you are missing.  Now, explain to me what you omitted & how you will ensure you receive full points on the next current event.
  4. Overall, how do you feel you are doing in Emerging Technology class.  Is the class hard? easy? 
  5. What have you learned so far this semester that you did not know prior to class?

I have all my assignments turned in. I have two assignments that are a 4/5 I'm not sure what I did wrong I looked back on them and they looked good. I have a 9/10 in the current events because one of the 4/5's was the current event. I will put more effort into the current event next time, but I answered all the questions required and correctly for that matter so I'm not sure what happened. Overall emerging Tech isn't to hard of a class and I have learned about different social bookmarking platforms and different ways to present projects. I was hoping to learn about new upcoming tech a bit more though.


Report Card

No comments:

Post a Comment