Tuesday, February 21, 2017

2/21/17

I like Lucid Press a lot better than Canva I think it was a lot easier to use an sign up. A pro of Lucid Press is being able to figure out how to use it very quickly. A con of Lucid Press is the plan documents that you have to use. A pro of Canva is you get more unique and exciting documents to use. A con of Canva is the user interface I think it was very confusing how to get things done. It took me a while just to figure out how to make a text box and type. The nicest documents for me were on Lucid Press I was able to upload pictures for making my own documents. The most free features were probably on Canva you got more templates to use there. Overall I like Lucid press a lot more than Canva overall experience and the user interface is important to me and Canva was lacking it was very difficult to use. Lucid Press in my opinion is much better than Canva.      

No comments:

Post a Comment