Thursday, March 2, 2017

3/2/17 feedback infographic

Provide me with a quick overview of the student Infographics you viewed for this assignment.  In your reflection to me, provide the student name & 1-2 things you liked/learned by looking at their infographic. Finally, did you enjoy this project?

Drake- I really liked his colors and I learned some facts that I have never heard of before.
Jordan- I liked how his whole thing came together and I learned how many more people liked coke more than pepsi.
Emilio- I really liked the simplicity of  his info graphic it was very easy to read and understand. 
Lauren- I leaned a lot about the gender gap it was very well put together and easy to follow.
kenneth- I learned about how much people spend on school shopping his info graphic was very easy to understand.

I did not enjoy this project that much because I have done them before and I didn't like it then. It is not that fun to me but I guess it's better than a paper.

No comments:

Post a Comment