Thursday, March 30, 2017

3/30/17

 I never get out anymore & need ideas for great some movies or a TV Series to watch in my free time. What is the best movie(s) you have seen in the past year.  Is there a TV Series that I just HAVE to see? What is the genre of the movie(s) you are recommending (I don't like horror...). Convince me that your movie(s) and/or TV Series suggestions are ones that I should see immediately, but don't give the plot away.  GO! :-)

I would recommend the movie Passengers I enjoyed it a lot. I think the story is very good and is different form anything I have seen. However I think Passengers is the kind of movie you have to watch in theaters the music and sound effects are amazing and the sound systems in the theater make it a much better experience. It is a space orientated movie and takes place on a giant ship and everyone is supposed to be asleep you will have to watch it to figure out the rest. In the end I think Passengers is one of the best movies I have seen in the past year.    

No comments:

Post a Comment