Friday, January 27, 2017

1/26/17 current event reflection

  • Do you have a different understanding of Social Bookmarking after reading this article
  • Do you think social bookmarking is a helpful & beneficial tool
  • Did you learn about any new social bookmarking sites that you would like to start using?

I have a different understanding of social bookmarking I realize that although we don't use social bookmarking sites anymore we use social bookmarking more than we think we do. I think social bookmarking is a useful tool but it's not a life changer many people could live without it. I did not learn of any new social bookmarking sites that I would like to use because social bookmarking is not that important to me. I will most likely never use a social bookmarking site unless I absolutely have to. 


Current Event

No comments:

Post a Comment